A half year course with preparation to entering the university.
This program is designed for foreigners with a Starter level of Czech, who are willing to obtain B2 level. Groups of 9-13 students are taught by qualified professionals with a broad experience in educating international undergraduates 4 times a week for 4 hours each session. By the end of this course applicants receive a certificate, proving level B2 of the Czech after taking the state language examination.
Program consists of (chronological order):
- - Help and consultations on collecting and applying documents, including filling in forms and preparation to an interview;
- - Meeting in Brno and accompanying to the place of living;
- - Connecting to a local mobile network;
- - Making an ISIC (International Student Identity Card);
- - Registration at MOI of the Czech Republic;
- - City tour;
- - Czech language course of 416 hours;
- - Nostrification organisation of your educational certificate (secondary school leaving certificate or diploma);
- - Unlimited number of consultations on questions of university admission;
- - Profiled course preparation to a first choice university;
- - Help and consultations on visa extension;
- - 24/7 medical care in case of emergency;
- - Individual approach to your needs and expectations with attentive and human understanding;
Program does not include international mail and visa fees as well as the accommodation costs.*
Course durability - 416 hours.
Beginning - 1 February.
Tuition fee - 68 900 Kc.